prepare, arrive, and say good bye
welcome to ahoxus!
make sure to pack the following items:
- a warm sleeping bag and pillow, as it can be cold at night even in summer
- a sleeping mat, if you want to lie down and rest in the open air
- summer clothes, warm clothes for cold evenings, sturdy shoes, headgear
- a bathing suit and towel
- biodegradable and cruelty-free cosmetics – this is important as we are building a healing biotope in cooperation with nature
- a flashlight
- a mosquito net
- a notebook
all items can be bought in the near city, vila real, 12km away.
please note that you can’t bring pets or use hair dryers.
you can come 1 day before the start of your stay.
if you’re staying within our structures, be sure to have it scheduled.
if you’re bringing a your structure to stay, be sure to let us know.
please pay all fees in advance or in cash when you arrive. we don’t accept credit or debit cards and there’s no ATM on site. the closest ATM is in the village, andraes, 2km away.
please leave 1 day after your stay. if you want to stay longer, you must make new arrangements.
if you need a car ride to the bus station, please arrange it with us no later than 2 days before you leave.
and make sure you visit the website to continue studying about ahoxus!
- [map] have directions for traveling to ahoxus by walking, biking, bus & car.
- [costs at the paradise] gives an idea of how much you will be spending here.
this section was adapted from tamera.