a [wildcard] who loves people and filling the gaps, above all.
born “caue rego” (plus more names) and turned into web “cregox”, meet this [random] dude (who loves boomerangs!).
also once a programmer, among many related computer titles… for about 20 years, until 2018 or so. reinventing myself since [tamera] in 2019.
- ahoxus instantly became my life project. it started around june 2019. lots of content around my current quest, building a crisis-prepared life, away from the cities, that may inspire you. please, do watch the voiceless short film there, with original soundtrack from my childhood friend!
- achoz came from ahoxus, built as code to help spread the idea. think of a web search, but for all your own data #offlinefirst and agpl, like all software should do. still a proof of concept pre aloha prototype project.
- feeling nostalgic? pcsedados we (me and my friend) made back in 2003 and was in use for almost 17 years. cool little story but, above all, has pictures from an old age internet.
- abaixa tampa (lower the toilet lid) if you know me, perhaps you never knew i’ve got brad pitt jolie acting skills! co-wrote and co-stared in this play, as a bailarina tramp. here are the photos to prove it.
- just a regular damme day is my “before fame” video (before first acting lessons or anything related to plays, really). so, it should be specially fun for you to watch if you’ve met me before. i hope.
- formigas was my adaptation from atari game. more nostalgia? are you a kind of a gamer person? if you also like to code, this is for you! else, you might want to skip it.
- some photos for casting, lol. if you enjoy feeling ashamed for other people.
- homemade videos are 2 links where you can find more shameless trash i’ve recorded in motion.
- i advise against building resumes. you see, mine was even fun to create and maintain, but never gave me anything. because resumes don’t bring work! networking and profiles meant to help others, do.